Visit the world oldest and biggest pyramids in Bosnia & Herzegovina for 5 nights and make a tour to Mostar, Kravice, Pocitelj and Blagaj. Visits to special places like prehistoric Tumulus in Vratnica, the archaeological park “Bosnian Stone Balls” or the medieval Fortress of Vranduk will make this special trip unforgettable.
The tour to Herzegovina to fascinating and special places like Mostar, with its old stone-bridge, the 25 m high waterfalls in Kravice, the stone-houses in a mountain of Pocitelj or Blagaj, on the well-head of the river Buna is worth a visit.
Additional offers such as meditations and yoga sessions will bring your body into harmony. This unique experience in such a historical place and the enjoyment of local specialities will give you an unforgettable time.
Enjoy a rich history, culture and an incredible nature experience. Embark on a journey with our private guides through natural landscapes and the pyramids and everything around like the monoliths and artifacts. Underground labyrinths, tunnels or the tops of the pyramids will fascinate you energetically.
Some interesting about the pyramids in Bosnia & Herzegovina:
The bosnian pyramids are discovered in 2005 by Dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich, Ph.D., Bosnian-born American from Houston (USA) resident author, researcher and businessman and they are located in Visoko, Bosnia-Herzegovina. The pyramid complex consist of eleven artificial structures: the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, the Bosnian Pyramid of Love, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Dragon, the Temple of Mother Earth, Vratnica Tumulus, Dolovi Tumulus, Ginje Tumulus, KTK Tunnels, Underground Labyrinth “Ravne” and “Ravne 2” tunnels.
The specificity of the worlds largest pyramids is pure water free from bacteria and viruses, scalar wave transmission from the summit of the Pyramid of the Sun, pure air in the tunnels, high concen-trations of negative ions, huge Bovis scale (life force) readings, ceramic megaliths containing quartz, 3 layers of tunnels, an environment conducive to healing and so much more has and is still being discovered.
The best way to learn about the Pyramids is to visit them and feel special spiritual and esoteric en-ergy. This is the right place if you want to meditate and take advantage of the therapeutic power of the healing chamber. After the visit, you will feel an incredibly increasing sense of peace and start breathing better.
Except for the above, there are significant archaeological sciences, the prehistoric underground tunnel complex Ravne, archeological tourist park„Ravne 2“, unique park in Southeastern Europ. The park has the platforms for yoga and meditation, a concert stage within the natural amphitheater, a spiral botanical garden, and picnic areas. The place is surrounded by Cupressus forest. Marko Pogačnik has donated and created a megalithic installation.
The park is visited by tens of thousands of tourists on a yearly basis, but also by a large number of locals and visitors from the surrounding area. The park is home to about 46 plant species, includ-ing ivies, dandelions, various anemone species, nettles and others. Be one of the visitors and feel spectacular energy.
In August 2019 was also a center for therapeutic massage and chiropractic opened.Less
• Arrival to Visoko
• Check-in in your wood-house or in the 4* hotel
• Enjoy the evening with local dishes
• Introduction Belvedere for 30-min. to the discovery of the pyramids
• Visiting the underground Labyrinth Ravne
• Aura, chakras, stress level and energy in the cell measurements, before and after tunnel visit
• Visiting of the Foundation’s Museum
• Tour of the Archaeological-Tourist Park ‘Ravne 2’
• Lunch in the Park ‘Ravne 2’
• Visiting the most important places of the bosnian pyramid of the Sun
• Visiting the archaeological trenches at the northern side and the top
• Meditation-Session on the top of the pyramid
• Visiting the prehistoric Tumulus in Vratnica
• Visiting the bosnian Pyramid of the Moon
• Lunch on the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon
• Back to the Park Ravne for Relaxing, Free-Time & Yoga-time
• Visting Mostar with its fascinating old stone-bridge
• Enjoy Kravice with its 25 m high waterfalls
• Yoga-Session at Kravice lake
• Lunch at the banks of river Buna
• See in Blagaj the well-head of the river Buna
• Visiting Počitelj, a fascinating rock village with old stone houses and its fortress
• Visit to the Archaeological park “Bosnian Stone Balls” in Zavidovići
• Yoga- & Meditation-Session
• Lunch prepared by a local community
• Visit to the medieval Fortress of Vranduk
• After breakfast, enjoy the impressive memories of this archaeological history
• Airport-Transfer (if needed)
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox